Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Wow its been awhile!!!

So I've been really bad about keeping up with this blog, but hey life happens. The last time I did update was fall so yes a ton has happened since then. To start Christmas was great we enjoyed being with family again this year. I made a Courtney a ski chair which turned out great. Courtney got me some great stuff including a new ladder!!! Now maybe I won't get hurt trying to get on the roof lol. The Utes of course won their bowl game against Bama and wow what a great season!!!
We've had the chance to catch up with one of my buddies from college Wagga, he and his wife flew into the US from Australia to visit a few different places. It was great showing them around Utah and going sledding!!! Then in February Ben and Erin came to visit and ski with me and Courtney. They came over valentines day so we got to go out to a really nice dinner and just enjoy being with friends.
On the job front I did get promoted in Feb, and now work at our SLC campus as the senior financial officer which is cool. And since now I commute from Ogden to SLC I had to get rid of the old SUV, its been a great run but the gas was killing me so I got a Nissan maxima which I love. Other than that not to much else is going on, spring is getting close and im ready for some warm weather. Hopefully this summer will bring some great times. Until next time peace...

2 comments:

The Vause's said...

Sounds like the fall/winter has been pretty fun! Now that we moved back to Utah we need to get together..we could make dinner at our house or something. I hope you guys have some fun stuff planned for this summer! I am very much looking forward to the warm weather and letting Ryan go outside to play. Well, hopefully we'll see you both soon!
-Shelley

Swaner Family said...

So, you need to update the blog! It's been a while!