Monday, November 3, 2008

Ok so its been awhile......



So in this post will have quite a few thing to talk about, from my grandmother coming to visit, to Ben and Erin's wedding, and me and Courtney's trip to Lake Tahoe for Halloween.


Ok first of all my grandma came into town with my aunt to visit which was a big deal since my grandma Munson hates to fly. We got to hang out a ton and Courtney took a few picks at my parents and our house.

Me and Eric's Birthdays came and went and we had fun hanging out with family and friends. Me and Courtney went out to eat with our friends at a Irish Bar in Layton which I must say had some damn good food. Then of course we went to my parents on Sunday to met up with my brother and have cake and ice cream which is always fun with the twins around. Our good friends Willie and Christy got to see my parents house for the first time also.






The Utes of course are now as of sat 9-0!!!!!! So me and Courtney have been having a blast at the games this year and can't wait to see what happens yet. GO UTES!!!!!





Ben and Erin's wedding was such a blast we took a ton of photos and just really enjoyed seeing everyone and watching my best friend get married. The weekend of course was spent doing many activities over many beers and wine lol. In all just a really great weekend.








Finally me and Courtney just got back from Nevada where we went with our friends Willie and Christy to see Lake Tahoe for the Freakers Ball for Halloween. What a night we had, not only did we get to finally see Lake Tahoe, but we also got to see and meet some of Willie and Christy's good friends and family. We took a quick trip to Virgina City which is right outside of Reno and Carson City, its where Christy went to high school and is one of the coolest little towns I've ever been to. I also got a chance to ride some mini bikes and Christy's sisters house and Courntey took some video of my sad attempt lol, im the guy in the twins shirt. In all we had a great time and look forward to getting back to Lake Tahoe in the summer.


Chuck Norris Signs my package!!!








So thats about it so far, 2008 is coming to a close and Thanksgiving is right around the corner, hope all is well with everyone and as always your welcome here anytime.



Ryan and Courtney



2 comments:

The Vause's said...

Looks like you guys have kept yourselves really busy! Looks like so much fun! It's nice to hear about what you guys are up to. We feel so left out of everything that's going on with everyone back in Utah. Ryan is sure keeping us pretty busy though. We're so excited for the holidays, but we'll miss being with friends and family. Keep up the blog...we love knowing what you're up to.
-Shelley

mommy and me said...

Hey guys! Love the blog, looks good Ryan!! I like your Halloween costumes, they turned out good! Love you both!