Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Holidays and more at the Munsons






























Hello everyone I thought it was time to update everyone on whats going on in me and Courtney's lives. Last time I posted I had mentioned that me and Court were on our way to Ohio to see my grandparents, it was a blast me and Court learned alot about my mom's side of the family that weekend lol. My Grandpa is one of the funniest guys around, he was telling stories about world war II and growing up with all his friends, it was a good time. We also went on a mystery dinner train ride, which I know sounds really bad, but it was really entertaining and alot of fun. We took some pictures at the train station as you can see it was cold but alot of fun. After that we enjoyed the rest of the Utah football season, which I must say ended up ok, after a horrible start, we lost to BY POO but next year we got em at home and you better believe will be ready!!!



















The holidays went really well, we did the two family thing again this year again, going from family to the other, but no conflicts came up this year so thats was good. Christmas was a blast I got some great stuff from Courtney and I got her a new stove among other things.









Ski season this year has been unbelievable for all those that have not come out this year to ski you need to asap. I'm working on Sundays at Wolf Mountain selling lift passes, so me and Court got a free season pass. If you haven't guess it its been snowing like crazy this year!!!!





I'm working on my thesis for my masters and will be done within the next month!!!! I can't wait to be done, and see what kind of doors will open up for me.









Also I just built my first poker table, it turned out really well and I'll post some finished product pictures as soon as I take them, but for now here I am working hard on it.









Well thats about all thats been going on, looking forward to the rest of this ski season, and 2008.





Hope all is well with everyone and our door is always open to anyone that would like to visit we love to have you!!














Ryan and Courtney

1 comment:

The Vause's said...

So, I just found your guys' blog address. I had it once, then couldn't remember what it was, so now it's saved on our blog site. I love the pics and hearing all about what you guys are up to...keep it coming. It's hard beeing away from you guys, so it's nice to here about you and see pics (it makes us feel like we're still involved). Talk to you later.